Notwithstanding it does not require high power tractors, this sprayer is the best choice for spraying large vineyard extensions.Maximum performance with low operating costs and low maintenance.
Specifications - Equipment ONLY FOR EC REGULATION
- 800-1000 and 1500lt. main tank in polyethylene equipped with gratuated level indicator
- Polyethylene spray-line rinsing tank placed below the main tank (gives the machine an excellent stability)
- 30lt. hand-washing tank
- Hydraulic pre-mixer incorporated within the basket filter
- Two agitation systems, liquid and air
- C.I.M.A.'S centrifugal pump (no diaphrams or valves) made of anticorrosive material and requiring no maintenance.
- CIMA additional agitation pump (no diaphrams or valves) made of anticorrosive material, standard supplied on the 1500 lt.tank models.
- Pressure regulator with manual control and Ø 100mm pressure gauge (0÷6 atm)
- Spraying ON/OFF control by remote control electro-valves from tractor seat
- Rotating calibration discs, 15 positions - delivery from 70 to 3400 l/h
- Steel high pressure radial fan with fan disengagement, polyethylene fan housing
- Poly-V belt drive with automatic tensioner.
- Overrunning clutch – safety stop device in the event the PTO is suddenly stopped
- Steel frame, trail- eye drawbar adjustable in lenght and height, electrostatic painted with polyester powder.
- Wheel-hubs adjustable in width and height, electrostatic painted with polyester powder
|Tractor||Minimum required power 48 kW – 65 hp|
|Sprayer||Absorbed power 24 kW – 33 hp|
|Fan||500 mm. dia.steel closed radial fan 4000 rpm – air delivery 7550 m3/h – air speed 175 m/sec|
|Pump||centrifugal spray and agitation CIMA CD 32 pump 4250 rpm – 140 lt./min delivery – 4,5 kg/cm² max pressure|
Values can vary according to the used distribution sprayhead
|800 lt.||1000 lt.||"narrow" 1000 lt.||1500 lt.|
|lenght||cm 337-381||cm 332-382||cm 337-381||cm 396-446|
|width||cm 109-135||cm 139-181||cm 113-139||cm 167-209|
|height||cm 140-152||cm 141-153||cm 154-166||cm 150-162|
|weight||kg 456||kg 502||kg 481||kg 612|
The value are indicative only and may vary depending on the configuration of the machine.